Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

one of THOSE days

the clock has moved at a snail's pace.  the house is a mess.  the laundry is overflowing.  the kitchen sink is full of dishes.  the only time the baby doesn't cry is when she is in my arms.  the girls have been busy bodies.  there have been lots of fights to break up.  the sound of cartoons has annoyed me.  i want to eat junk food.  i just kept looking out the window and wishing i could be curled up, alone, with a cup of coffee and some TLC on the t.v.   

but my ray of sunshine came at 5:00 pm, when my hubby came home and took the girls on a 'date'.  oh how thankful i am to have a man who can take one look at me and know. . . it's been one of THOSE days!!      

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good daddy and husand!
love you friend ~Julie

 
Content © Misty Sedehi. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.