Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Ugly Monster

That's it, this sweet little mamma has hit her breaking point. 

I have tried very, very hard to keep my sanity. . .but it looks like I should be checked into the closest looney bin.   My head is spinning.  I can't sit still.  I walk in circles accomplishing nothing.  I am impatient, moody and unpredictable.
  Packing up a home, preparing for a move and trying to wrap my brain around saying goodbye has finally gotten to me.  What can I say, I am human. 

Forget losing weight.  Forget being sweet.  Forget a clean house.  Right now we are in survival mode.  My kids tummies are full of Little Ceaser's Pizza and Subway sandwiches.  Who needs a home cooked meal anyways?  They are starting to refer to Noggin, PBS and the Cartoon Network as "Mommy."  Thier toys have been packed away, their videos are no where in sight, they have resorted to coloring on the walls . . . next to go will be the Wii and then I am sure all heck will break lose.   
The stress monster is ugly and I wish that he would go away, far away.  But let's face it, he is here for at least another week.  So friends beware, hubby be nice and my poor kids, well they have no hope! 

Let's face it, moving, it's not for the weak of heart, well unless of course you are a baby!     
  

No comments:

 
Content © Misty Sedehi. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.