Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

cock-a-doodle-doo

2:30 am - my morning unofficially started.  i had a clogged milk duct, so was out of bed pumping.

3:15 am - my baby girl was not happy.  she had a horribly stuffy nose and couldn't sleep.  i fed her and tried to get her back to sleep.  she was not having it.  she slept on my chest in the rocking chair until 5:42 am

5:45 am - the coffee started brewing.  changing the baby's diaper.  Emma awoke, loud and ready for the world.  my only thought:  must get coffee running through my veins NOW.

6:20 am - Chloe awoke, groggy with cute bed head.  cinnamon toast was toasting.  hot cocoa was in the works.  threw some food in the crockpot for the church potluck.  drinking my second cup of coffee. 

7:15 am - the baby is finally asleep in the bouncer.  cartoons are babysitting.  contemplating the thrid cup of coffee. 

gotta love the mornings you are up before the roosters! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhhh! So been there. Mark is my new alarm clock. 6 am every stinkin morning....Mama, Mama, are you???? No fun!
love you~Julie

 
Content © Misty Sedehi. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.