Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Little Sweetie

My snuggy-bug Chloe and I were having a conversation today.  I was playing 'Getting to know you' and asking her all kinds of silly questions.  Some of her answers made no sense at all, some of them made me giggle and other's seared themselves onto my heart forever. 

Like these two. . . 

Me:  "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Chlo:  "A mommy!" 

Me:  "What's something that makes you happy?"
Chlo:  "When mommy calls me 'her sweetie'."

Me:  "What's your favorite word?"
Chlo:  "blah-aleiahg-aaarrghh"

Well as you can imagine I have been referring to Chloe as 'my little sweetie' all day long! (The funny thing is she hasn't been so sweet today!!) 

My conversation with her made me realize that it's seriously the small things, the teeny tiny details of our lives that make our lives complete.  Sometimes we are too busy to see them, sometimes we forget to look. . . but those precious little moments are always lurking around to brighten our day! 

No comments:

 
Content © Misty Sedehi. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.