Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Messiness and Piles and Boxes. . . OH MY!

I have decided to start sorting, organizing and packing in prepartion of the big move.  What a mountain of junk we have!  I am on a purging rampage.  We don't need this . . . how did we get that . . . won't miss this. . .

I have a pile in the entryway of all the things that don't belong to me.  I never knew I borrowed so much stuff from friends! 

Then there is the garage sale pile that seems to double by hour.

Oh there are not enough hours in the day. . .  The house is a mess! 

While I am trying to organize, the girls are coloring, molding play-doh, playing with their little people and snacking.  And did I mention their favorite thing to do is play with all the things I am pulling out of all the closets!  All the while, leaving a little trail of stuff behind them.  The kitchen sink is full, oh gee, and so is the dishwasher!  There is relentless pile of dirty clothes in the garage and an equal pile of clean clothes waiting to be put away.  

Oh, and did I mention the baby is sick?  Yes, she has been diagnosed with a severe case of the "spoilies."  And it seems the only medication for that illness is an infinite dose of mommy/daily. 

Calgon take me away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

4Flemz said...

We have those same issues and we are not even moving! BTW, we are having a community garage sale next week if you need to get rid of some items.

 
Content © Misty Sedehi. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Laura Jane Designs
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited.